7 Reasons why I love and adore wearing corsets'
1) I love the intensity of the experience of having a perfectly hourglass figure. I love the quintessential womanly feeling of having a tiny waist with a sense of perfectly controlled bosom and hips. I love the sense of power that having such a figure gives me, the sense of being fatally attractive to all males. There is something exciting to me about the riveting glances I attract when I am tightly corseted in public.
2) I love the contrast between my waist as my dress contours to it. A sense that part of me, at the very center, is strictly and excitingly confined and immobile, and another part of me blossoms out to conquer and sweep gracefully through space.
3) I love the tingling feeling of excitement it gives when I have to do something slightly strenuous, like climbing stairs and I inevitably get out-of-breath and a little flushed. There is a direct and mysterious eroticism to that experience, and you understand why Victorian heroines heave their bosoms and blush so seductively when they are at the height of passion.
4) I love it when a man puts his hands around my waist. I love the way in which he does it in an almost proprietary fashion. I love the awe I feel in his hands, so distant through the thick wall of the corset. I love it when he holds me at the waist from behind, grasping my waist between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, almost as if to see if he can span my waist with his hands. He can't, alas. But it feels, at such a moment, as if he is doing so. I love leaning my head back against his shoulder when he does that. I love letting him sniff the perfume on my neck and shoulders.
5) I love the way in which my hips are forced to sway as I walk in a corset and a modern dress.
6) I love the sense that one always looks good in a corset, disciplined, composed, focused, alert, and together.
7) I love the graceful and delicate yet armored sense. The sense of being particularly and unnaturally firm, substantial, and shaped, and yet not in any sense masculine or clumsy.


You wrote " I love the quintessential womanly feeling". Exactly, Bella, exactly!
ReplyDelete