Pleasing a man

Pleasing a man— especially sexually, makes me feel wanted. It affirms my female identity in a tangible way that's a powerful, validating experience. I love being seen, being coveted and when a man looks at me with desire it's intoxicating.

I love the touch of a man's hand on my stocking clad legs and brushing my hand across the bulge in his pants as we kiss and feeling his passion and knowing that he wants me. Having him slowly work his hands up my dress and gently finger fucking me while we kiss drives me crazy. All I can think about is how bad I want his cock in my mouth so that I can pleasure him and make him want to fuck me.

There is nothing better than taking off my dress and spreading my legs to take a man inside me while still wearing my stockings and heels and feel him slowly enter me and knowing he cannot wait to cum.

Being girly and pleasing men is my entire purpose and there is nothing better than being a sex toy.

Bella

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts